Scrapbook Resume

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Pretty In Pink....

I have done a series of cards all "girly" and pretty and fancy. These series were inspired by my friend Pamela Nielsen and her victorian flair. She really does the most incredible cards.
While mine are amateur in comparison, I still had sooo much fun making them!
This series I am calling pretty in pink:



Sentiment stamp is by Unity Stamp Co.




Tulip Stamp is by Rubber Stampede


Sentiment stamp is by Unity Stamp Co.
The papers were from the Lost & Found 2 Collection - Rosy by My Minds Eye. Flowers by Prima, large blings by Jolee and the butterflies are by K&Co.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS Shilo!! I love the one that says "You have become quite necessary to my delight..."

    Can't wait to follow your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're doing this blog...looking forward to following you. Of course the cards are incredible - I expected nothing less - YOU ROCK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete