Scrapbook Resume

Sunday 26 February 2012

Liebster Award!!


I received this award today!! How sweet! I am flattered that you took the time to mention my blog! Thank you to Fuzzy Slippers Designs. And also to Tess Davis at Getting My Hands Dirty as she gave me one of these a couple weeks ago. I didn't really know what it was until today....thanks for the explanation, Moriah. I included the "to-do" list below, in case anyone else is wondering. This seems to work kinda as a pay it forward thing. Very cool.

Liebster is German for 'dearest' and this award is a 'share-the-love' arrangement. It is given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers.
Here's the to-do list of any Liebster award recipient:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your five blogger picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope that those you award forward it to their favorite bloggers.

So without further ado....my Leibster Award pics go to (in no particular order):
1. Use Your Words. Jill Sprout is a Garden Girl at TwoPeasInABucket.com . One of my faves....I love her layouts....such incredible layering. But with a fresh and innovative eye. I look forward to spying her stuff in the gallery each week.
2. Felicity Wilson @ Created by Her Hand : It amazed me that she would have less then 200 followers....her work is incredible! Flawless. I thought for sure she worked for Prima....I adore her gorgeous scrapbbook layouts.
3. Happy Like Yellow I lover her incredible layering with pops of color on neutral backgrounds....stunning work!
4. Cardmaking Chaos. She has a nice clean, simple and fresh approach to cards. SO cute!
5. Scrap Circus. I know Becky and I have always adored her style. She has also just started getting in to mixed media. Very cute stuff.

Hope you all pay if forward too, ladies!! Thanks for inspiring me!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. thank you so very much for the award and your kind kind message on my blog.
    xx

    ReplyDelete