Scrapbook Resume

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Two Wins in the Last Week!!

Is there anything more exciting than meandering over to your favorite blogs to see who the winners of the monthly challenges are and seeing your name?? It's completely unexpected and it happened to me...twice!!.....this week!! In both instances it made my jaw drop in shock...which was shortly replaced with an excited grin!!! I love playing along with challenges, and I always hope I'll be picked but I never really expect to be picked. This has been very exciting for me and I feel honored to be chosen. There are soooo many talented ladies out there....so thank you for the recognition. 

Here are the winners circle posts for the two challenges I won:


Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge is a bi-monthly challenge based on inspiration from a posted image....you get the creative freedom to interpret it how you would like....for more info on the newest challenge click here. The deadline is April 4.


There isn't a new challenge posted yet for MME, but keep checking back here. They do them every month! They have layout and card challenges...both are usually based on a sketch.

I encourage you all to join in the challenge fun! It's a great way to get your creative juices flowing...and sometimes it gets you thinking outside the box....plus you never know...you could win a prize!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! Congrats! Well deserved, too - they're gorgeous cards :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, and I love the card! MME is one of my favorite papers now, I just went to a crop and used lots of it. Barb

    ReplyDelete