Scrapbook Resume

Saturday 14 April 2012

Mr & Mrs Banner

I actually made this banner awhile ago. I applied for the Graphic 45 Design Team and if I had made it to round two they wanted us to send in a project that represented our style and abilities best. I really wanted to make something wonderful and different. Graphic 45 papers are just so perfect to make beautiful cards and while they don't fit my scrapbooking style I knew I could come up with a project that would be beautiful. I had so much fun making this banner, making it pretty, and adding some vintage pieces to it. The papers are all from the G45 Curtain Call Collection. I never did get to the second round of the design team call....but I am glad that I have this treasure.

 




Supplies Used: Graphic 45 Curtain Call; Birthday Bash, Storybook and George & Basic Shapes Cricut Cartridges; Swiss Dot Bazzill Cardstock; Prima roses; Maya Road Trinket Pins; Kaisercraft Pearls; Diamond Stickles by Ranger; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Black Soot; Ribbons, lace, buttons, tulle and vintage pieces - Misc.


Thank you so much for looking today! By the way, if you know of someone this banner would be perfect for, I may be willing to part with it. It really would make a beautiful decor item at any wedding or even a bridal shower.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my this is gorgeous. With just cream and black, it's striking and full of color and texture...amazing! CONGRATS on being on the short list over at the Nook!

    ReplyDelete