Scrapbook Resume

Monday 14 May 2012

Brads & Butterflies


I created this card for the My Mind's Eye Challenge - use brads in a fun, unique and creative way.


MME Supplies Used (Lost & Found 2 Collectons): Pattern Paper - Breeze "Precious" Motif Paper, Sunshine "Lovely" Plaid Paper, Sunshine "Memories" Sweet Paper, Sunshine "Lovely" Sewing Paper; Brads - "Breeze" Everywhere, "Breeze" Precious, "Sunshine" Forever, "Sunshine" Sunshine
Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock; Crafts Too Butterfly Embossin Folder; EK Success/Stampin Up Scallop Edge Punch; Kaisercraft Black Lace; Sentiment by Stampin Up; Martha Stewart Punches - Classic Butterfly & Classic 3-in-1 Butterfly

I have created a couple of cards similar to this one...lovin' the design (which was originally a card lift from Danni Reid). On the last card I made I used buttons on the centers of the butterflies and as I was making it I thought..."how cute would this look with brads in the centers??" Perfect for this challenge.

Thanks for looking:)



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This is a very cute card! Love all the butterflies and brads on it!

    ReplyDelete