Scrapbook Resume

Saturday 2 June 2012

Celebrating Girl Land with Unity!!


Hello everyone!
So happy you are here!

Can it get any better than this??? Unity Stamps AND Webster's Pages!!! YAY!!!
I was so excited to come home from work the other day to find that my package of goodies had arrived!!
And then I opened it and I was immediately even more excited!! These papers are divine (yup...even better in real life) and they were soooo easy to work with! Because of how beautiful they are on their own they didn't need much help from me. And of course, Unity has done it again....with some really great background stamps.
Here's a little sneak peek at my card...you'll have to head over to the Unity blog to see the rest of it.....

Other products used: Bazzill Swiss Dot Cardstock; Versamark Ink; Zing White Embossing Powder; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Mustard Seed & Worn Lipstick; Blending Tool - Inkssentials; Manilla tag & Ribbon - Misc.

The Unity Stamps I used:

Don't forget to stop by Webster's Pages and see all the fabulous creations their design team have come up with using the Unity stamps and the beautiful Girl Land line....
Have a great weekend!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Your teasers are killing me! I'm off to check everything out! :)

    ReplyDelete