Scrapbook Resume

Sunday 14 October 2012

Count Your Blessings...A Pumpkin Challenge!

Hi ladies!! 
Well as promised, I have a new card for you all!
The challenge this month over at Unity Stamp Co is to use pumpkins on your project....so this was what I came up with....


The pumpkin was created using my Cricut machine...but I enhanced the little guy by adding rosey cheeks, googlely eyes (I couldn't resist) plus the leaves and vine.....so cute! 
I wanted to add a little bit of a sentiment inside the card too...sometimes this just adds a little "something" to carry out the design from the front.
Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock; Jillibean Soup Apple Cheddar Soup - Cardstock Stickers & Patterned Paper (Green Peppercorns, Milk, Apple Cider, Dried Thyme); Jenni Bowlin Ink - Brown Sugar; Leaves - Prima Marketing; Cricut Cartridge - Create A Critter; Jenni Bowlin - Pearl Charm; Buttons - Doodlebug; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Worn Lipstick; Misc - Photo Corners, Twine & Googlely eyes

This is the fantastic Unity stamp set I used....perfect for fall and thanksgiving....

OK - so now its your turn ladies!! Head over to the Unity blog for all the details about the challenge!
I can't wait to see all your pumpkin inspired projects! 
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Blessings ~ Shilo

Pin It

3 comments: