Welcome to the Susan Weckesser/Unity Blog Hop!
We are hoping to inspire some quick and easy Christmas card ideas! Featuring this adorable itty bitty stamp designed by the fabulous Susan K Weckesser....
One of the things I like to do when coloring multiples of the same image - I pre-stamp out the image onto my paper (usually I fill an entire 8.5 X 11 or two - depending on how many cards I plan on making). And then when I am in front of the tv or want a quick "grab and go" project to take with me, I will bring my coloring along. Once all the images are colored then you can production line your cards making it quick and easy to get multiples done!
I know that one of my style signatures is using lots of layers and lots of sewing, which may make this card seem more complicated than it is. Once I design my initial card, if I want to make multiples of the same I will production line all my cutting. And to simplify the design even further I would skip the sewing. Using dimensional adhesive also really helps with the layered look and it takes no more work than applying regular adhesive.
Another "cheat" that I like to use is stamping my sentiment right onto a label sticker...each card could have a slightly different label and it would still be super cute!
All patterned paper - October Afternoon Holiday Style Collection Kit
Now I'm sure by now you are all IN LOVE with this adorable snowman stamp.......but Susan K Weckesser has lots of wonderful stamps - be sure to head over to Unity and check them out! All of them are on for 50% off right now!!!! WAHOO!
We are giving away two chances to win an amazing prize package containing a generous variety of Susan K Weckesser stamps co-branded with Unity Stamps.
For a chance to win, visit each blog and leave a comment. Then come back on Dec 3 at 6PM CST to find out if you are a winner at Susan K Weckesser Inc and Unity Stamp Co blogs.
Your next stop along the hop....Jennifer Hottinger-Sloan
And just in case you get lost along the way.....
- Unity Stamp Co Blog: http://theunitystampco.blogspot.com/
- Einat Kessler: http://scrapinit.blogspot.com/
- Renee Aslette: http://www.reneeaslette.blogspot.com/
- Rita Barakat: http://letsembellish.blogspot.com/
- Robyn Weatherspoon: http://robynweatherspoon.blogspot.com/
- Shilo Miles: http://papermeetsglue.blogspot.ca/ YOU ARE HERE!!!!
- Jennifer Hottinger-Sloan: http://www.lifebescrappy.blogspot.com/
- Stephanie Muzzulin: http://www.handmade75.blogspot.com
- Thienly Azim: http://modpaperie.blogspot.com/
- Cheryl Boglioli: http://cherylswindow.com
Thanks so much for hopping along...