Scrapbook Resume

Thursday 27 June 2013

Nifty Fifties with SOUS

Hi everyone!

Phew....this one was a challenge!! 
At least for me....

Have you seen the latest challenge over at Stuck On U Sketches (SOUS)??

Nifty Fifties

I actually don't own that many cartridges for my Cricut, so when a challenge like this comes up, I need to get creative sometimes to make what I have work. 
I managed to come up with a "take" on the pink poodle skirts......

This little poodle turned out really cute....


Cricut Cartridge: Create A Critter
Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock; Divine Twine - Licorice; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Pumice Stone &Worn Lipstick; October Afternoon Mini Market Alphas - Grey & Cream; Kaisercraft Rhinestones - Black; Button & Photocorners - Misc

Well...thanks so much for stopping by!

Don't forget to drop by the SOUS blog for all the details on how you can participate in this challenge.
And be sure to check out the rest of the design teams FABULOUS projects...
Have a groovy Friday!!
~Shilo


Pin It

1 comment: