Scrapbook Resume

Thursday 8 August 2013

Furry Friends....

Well, hello everyone!!

I feel like its been awhile since I was here last with Stuck On U Sketches (SOUS)!

I missed the last challenge (Disney) because I have absolutely no cartridges or die-cuts that I could make work...sometimes, well....you can't win them all!

Anyways, this challenge was a fun one!
I made two cards (to make up for my missed one...lol...actually just because I was having fun with it). 
I got into the masculine card mode..which I like to take advantage of because mostly I do girly cards...


So a bit about the challenge first...
This week the challenge was Furry Friends.
Be sure to check out the SOUS blog and all the fantastic designs from the Design Team....
AND how you can play along with us!! 
We really love to see what you create too!

Ok so here are my cards....

Thanks Deer

Cricut Cartridge: Give A Hoot
Other Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock; October Afternoon 9to5 Collection - Dictation; October Afternoon Rocket Age Collection - Captain's Log; EK Success/Stampin Up - Three Hearts Punch; Jillibean Soup Wonderful White Corrugated Sheet; Letter Stickers - Simple Stories?; Button & Photo Corners - Misc.

 You Deserve Happy

Cricut Cartridge: Give A Hoot
Other Supplies Used: Cardstock & Kraft - Bazzill; October Afternoon 9to5 Collection - Italics; October Afternoon Fly A Kite Collection - Picnic Table; Buttons - October Afternoon 9to5 Collection; Jenni Bowlin Ink - Brown Sugar; The Twinery - Seaweed; Unity Stamp Co October 2011 KOM - {faith, hope, love....live by it}; Tag - Misc.

Well there you are ladies...thanks so much for checking out my take on the Furry Friends Challenge!!
I hope you join in on the fun!
Have a happy Friday!
~Shilo


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh Shilo I love both of these cards!! The papers on the first on are just beautiful, makes the card look so stunning!! I love the papers on the second card too, so cute and whimsical both cards are! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete