Scrapbook Resume

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Prize Unclaimed....NEW WINNER!

Below is a blog post from a couple weeks ago and sadly the winner that was randomly selected - SeaTF has no contact info and she did not respond to my post.....SOOOO I have decided to draw a new winner!! 


What's not to love about Halloween? For 18 years we had a childless marriage (miscarriages) and then BAM! Surprise?! LOL. Finally I get to experience everything through a childs eye and Halloween is the best. Well actually Christmas is the best but Halloween is a close second. :) I just love how my son gets so excited and that kind of joy is contagious. Now on to your cards....LOVE! I want that tree in the first card, the second one is gorgeous but not sure I could get the nerve up to use that stamp *grin*. So envious of your copic skills in the 3rd. One of these days I'll learn how to color....(sigh)

Please email me at shilomiles@hotmail.com with your name and shipping address so I can pop these beauties in the mail for you!
...............................................................................................................................................


It's time!! 

I had these two extra stamp sets up for an extra giveaway this week:

All you had to do was tell me what you love about Halloween!

SOOOO.....
The winner is.....



Beautiful cards. I love everything about Halloween - decorating, dressing up, handing out candy, etc.


 Please contact me with your proper name and mailing address so I can get your goodies shipped out to you ASAP!


Thank you ALL so much for all your lovely comments. I really enjoyed reading each and EVERY one of them....so fun to learn what everyone loves about Halloween!

Happy Saturday!
~ Shilo
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Shilo, I got your email and responded with my info. So excited cause I don't have those sets. Yay!

    ReplyDelete