Scrapbook Resume

Sunday 5 October 2014

Paper Smooches - Anything Goes Challenge

Hello everyone!

I had the chance to play with some of my Paper Smooches stamps not too long ago....
SOOOO when I saw that this week's challenge over on the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge Blog was 'Anything Goes' I thought I would submit my cards and share them with you all.

I had so much fun creating these birthday cards....










And then this sweet little baby card...

Here's a list of the Paper Smooches stamp sets I used to create my cards:







There's quite a few...so great to mix and match all the sentiments so they work just perfectly for whatever you need.

Thanks so much for stopping by...
Have a sweet Sunday!
~ Shilo

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. these are so cute! lovely cards! thanks so much for joining us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete