Scrapbook Resume

Monday 17 November 2014

Hey Dude - Paper Smooches DEC Guest DT Submission #5

Last but not least!
(At least for today - ran out of daylight and my pictures were really not cooperating....
may even have to do some retakes of the ones I posted?)

Anyways.....
This alien.
So cute.



This little guy also came from this great boyish set:

Well, thanks for checking out ALL my submissions today.
The deadline is on Wednesday, so you may just see a couple more cards before then.
I can't help it!
I'm having too much fun!!

Happy day all!!
~Shilo

PS. After posting all of these cards individually and linking them up I DID figure out how I could have linked them all even if all the cards were in just one post....SO next time you will not be flooded individual posts...sorry about that (learning, as I go).

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment