Scrapbook Resume

Monday 8 February 2016

More than coffee....


 Hi everyone!

I've been very slowly getting back into my creative mode....
I did make some cute Christmas cards, but I didn't blog them....and now here I am making a single Valentine card.....a bit sporadic...but I think that is how creativity can be sometimes...ebb and flow.

Anyways, I wanted to share my card with all of you...hope you like it :)



The basic design came from an inspiration sketch from a facebook group I am a part of :

And of course I dug into my Unity Stamps. I used 

And for the sentiment I used the June 2012 KOM

I used the "I like you more than ice cream" stamp but I masked the "ice cream" part off so that I could change it to coffee to personalize my card....
a great way to get even MORE versatility out of you sentiments.

Anyways, there you have it! 
My V-day card....
Happy love month to all of you! 
<3 <3
~Shilo




Pin It

2 comments: