Scrapbook Resume

Monday 26 March 2012

October Afternoon Sketch Challenge

This week's sketch from October Afternoon:


This is my take on the sketch:






October Afternoon Supplies: Farmhouse Collection - Word stickers, label stickers, shape stickers, Found Alpha, & Patterned papers (Kitchen Cupboard, Gravel Road, Church Social, Sunday Dinner, Attic Trunk); 5&Dime Collection - Sprinkler - Lemon Drop; Sasparilla Collection - Buttons; Rocket Age Collection - Patterned paper (Space Station); Mini Market Alphas - Gray & Cream
Other Supplies Used: Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Pumice Stone; Mister Huey's - Clay; Unity Stamp Co - Worn Grid; American Craft Slick Writer; Divine Twine - Oyster; Spellbinder's Nestabilities - Classic Circles; Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher


I stamped the background using my gray mister instead of ink...then I dropped yellow splotches on top of the grid pattern....I then built the rest of the page. My photo had this large white area from the way the sunlight was coming in the room so I ended up cropping it a lot more than I wanted to. But I am happy with how the layout turned out. Phew...it's been a while since I've scrapbooked...been on such a card craze lately....Thanks for looking!


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. oh i love this, love the palette, the design, clusters, pic, everything! great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this at 2 peas, and then at My Scrapbook Nook. Didn't realize you were in The List ! Love what you do!

    ReplyDelete