Scrapbook Resume

Monday 20 February 2012

Family Reunion Album - Finally!

I worked on this album as soon as I got back from my family reunion trip this past summer. I had all the pages done but binding it was another story. My album got so fat, so I finally had to special order these binder rings in. Then my hole punch wasn't big enough for the rings....this past weekend a friend bought me a larger hole punch so I was finally able to assemble my album. It is finished at last! I just love how this whole album turned out...I will cherish it as much as my memories!

page 1 & page 2

 insert #1 (page 1-2) side A & side B
 insert #1 flip & insert #2 (pg1-2)

page 1 & page 2

page 3 & page 4

 insert (pg 3-4) side A & side B

 page 3 & page 4

page 5 & page 6

 insert (pg 5-6) side A & side B

page 5 & page 6

page 7 & page 8
insert (pg 7-8) side A & side B

page 8
page 9 & page 10

page 9
insert #1 (pg 9-10) side A & side B

 insert #2 (pg 9-10) side A & side B

page 10

page 11 & page 12

 page 13 & page 14

insert#1 (pg 13-14) side A & side B

insert #2 (pg 13-14) side A & side B

page 13 & page 14

page 14

page 15 & page 16

page 15
insert (pg 15-16) side A & side B

page 16

page 17 & page 18

 page 17

insert (pg 17-18) side A & side B

page 18

page 19 & page 20

 page 19
insert (pg 19-20) side A & side B

page 20

page 21 & page 22

page 21

page 22

The main product used in this album: Simple Stories 100 Days of Summer 12 X12 Collection Kit 

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper by October Afternoon, Echo Park, Crate Paper, My Little Shoebox; Studio AE Stamps; Divine Twine; Tim Holtz Distress Ink; October Afternoon Label Stickers; Jenni Bowlin Ink; Brads - Basic Grey,Crate Paper, Sassafras & MME; Chipboard Stickers - We are Memory Keepers; Misc embellies by Tim Holtz, Jillibean Soup, Jenni Bowlin, Doodlebug & Prima Marketing

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shilo - great album! My niece Allison sent me a link to your blog, so I became a follower! Love your work, and I'm a Paper Smooches fan, too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there - I love your album! Can you fill me in on what size it is? It looks like maybe a 6x6 or 8x8.
    Thanks,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It is 8.5 X8.5....I made the pages from chipboard, painted the edges and then added my patterned paper, etc....glad that it had inspired you! Have fun if you make one too!!

      Delete