Scrapbook Resume

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Graphic 45 Design Team 2012 Audition!

I love working with Graphic 45 products....It is so easy to come up with beautiful designs with their papers and accesories. So when I heard they were doing a design team call I thought "why the heck not!?" Here are my creations that I chose to submit for the audition. Hope you enjoy!



Card created with Graphic 45 Curtain Call.


Card created with Graphic 45 Once Upon A Springtime.
The fairy wings are covered in Stickles...the shimmer is hard to capture with the camera.


Card created with Graphic 45 ABC Primer.


 Card Created with Graphic 45 Curtain Call.
This one is my favorite! I love that the neutral colors in Curtain Call allow you to add any color and make it beautifully unique. The pink on this card is just perfect to me!


Card created with Graphic 45 Christmas Emporium
I created a glass pane by covering the window in glossy accents.


Card created with MME Lost & Found 2


Card Created with Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe


Card Created with MME Lost & Found 2

Card Created with MME Lost & Found 2



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love that card with the doily flower, very cool! Good luck with your entry, I hope they pick you! :)

    ReplyDelete