Scrapbook Resume

Monday 18 June 2012

2Peas Saturday Card Sketch Challenge

This is a great weekly challenge....each week Kimber creates a new sketch just for cards....participation gives you a chance at winning a little prize too! Interested??....head over to the Saturday Card Sketch Challenge and check it out! Here's this week's sketch:

I do love creating with a sketch whenever I can....I love that I get to interpret it my way....making it unique to me even if dozens of others are creating with it too....each week I copy Kimber's sketch down and often that is as far as I get....but this week I created this sweet little card...yay!!


Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock; Echo Park Sweet Day 6X6 Paper Pad; Unity Stamp Co Feb 2012 KOTM - Lucky to Have You; Jenni Bowlin Ink - Brown Sugar; Ek Success/Stampin Up Three Hearts Punch; Simple Stories Summer Fresh Fundamentals Cardstock Stickers; American Crafts Gardenia Elements - Wooden Buttons

Thanks for looking!!.....I'm off to create some more fun stuff...happy day!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful. I love the colors and the patterns are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete