Scrapbook Resume

Thursday 21 June 2012

Paper Smooches - Week #3


Hi friends!
So nice of you to be here again this week!
I am having so much fun designing for Paper Smooches this month.....


This week I busted out a couple of my ideas I told you I had "swimming in my head".
I used the adorable & sweet stamps from Pip Squeaks:




HERE WE GROW AGAIN

Aren't these little onesies the cutest little things you ever saw???


Boy - Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock; Crate Paper Sweet Branch Collection (Blossom); Echo Park A Boy's Life Collection (Daydreamer); Echo Park Dots & Stripes Homefront 6X6 Paper Pad; Pebbles Hip Hip Hooray Collection (Yay); Memento Ink - Tuxedo; Pebbles Mini Clothespin; Buttons - Close to My Heart; Photo Corners - Misc.



And of course, once I had my boy card all designed I knew I wanted to create a girly version:

Girl - Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock; Jillibean Soup Blossom Soup (Half Pound Blossoms); Echo Park Dots & Stripes Homefront 6X6 Paper Pad; Memento Ink - Tuxedo; Pebbles Mini Clothespin; Buttons - Close to My Heart; Photo Corners - Misc.


WELCOME BABY

I replaced the stamped string on these bibs for the real thing....love how it looks hanging on the clothesline:)

Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock; My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Howdy Doody 6X6 Paper Pad & Label Stickers; Memento Ink - Tuxedo; Pebbles Mini Clothespin; Buttons - Close to My Heart; Divine Twine - Lemon; Lace & Teal Twine - Misc.


This is my third post now, which means only one more left...but don't worry, that won't stop me from playing with my Paper Smooches stamps anytime soon....but be sure to check in next Wednesday....I might even have a giveaway....wink, wink)!!


Thanks so much for stopping in....if you found your way here from somewhere else be sure to stop by Paper Smooches blog and check out the other amazing projects from the design team!

Have a happy day ~ Shilo



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome, Shilo! I love the paper pieced onesies and bibs and the way you put those patterned papers together. That's something I struggle with but you make it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! I can't decide which one I like more. :) You've made such amazing things with Paper Smooches!!!

    ReplyDelete