Scrapbook Resume

Friday 29 June 2012

Unity KOTM & FWF Fridays!

Hi friends!

Each and EVERY month Unity comes out with an A.Maz.Ing Kit of the Month! I so look forward to "happy mail" each month when my kit arrives on my doorstep! The Unity Artista's never cease to amaze me....wonderful, eclectic designs with more than just "something" for everyone! I say it that way because in each kit there are soooo many stamps that I LOVE and such a variety of different styles......they are the perfect addition to my Unity stamp family!!!

This is such a great kit club....for more details click here.

This is the current kit for June.....
{sweet summer love}

I have used a number of the stamps in this kit already....but I got to playing some more and came up with a couple cards for you today....


YOU ARE SO BERRY SWEET

There's something about strawberries and this time of year for me.....just feels so summery & fresh....


 I had this flower leftover from one of my layouts...it was created using a Unity stamp, fussy cutting and layering....

Supplies Used: Unity Stamp Co - Better Together July 2011 KOM; Bazzill Cardstock; Cosmo Cricket - Lil' Man: Cheerful Charlie; Cosmo Cricket - Garden Variety: Strawberry Fields & Ready-Set-Chip; Express it Cardstock; Memento Ink - Tuxedo; Copics; Divine Twine - Cherry; Wooden Button - American Crafts Gardenia Elements; Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels #22; Photo Corners & Lace - Misc.


THANK YOU

This was such an easy, quick & simple card to create!
I used my stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the stamp using a rainbow of inks.....added a little texture with my embossing folder and buttons...a sentiment and.....voila!! Done. Easy-Peasy....


Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock & Kraft; Embossing Folder: Tim Holtz Alterations - Wood Grain; Jenni Bowlin Ink - Cough Syrup, Chicken Feed, Lemon Drops, Stick Candy & Speckled Egg; Jillibean Soup Thank You Wood Flags; Buttons - Misc.

Right now Unity has an amazing promotion going on....
all stamps sets used in past episodes of UnityTV are 55% OFF!!!!
Check it out here.

Thanks so much for stopping by....it's Canada Day this weekend....so happy long weekend to my and my Canadian friends....and happy birthday Canada!!

Pin It

20 comments:

  1. looooove your cards! would you please email me? thanks my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards! I love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. Love the flower on the first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! I love how you used that heart stamp to create a rainbow of color on the thank you card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE what you did with the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous! I love the thank you card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do amazing work, and I love both projects. I am totally drawn to the bright colors on card #2!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your cards ~ especially the second one :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cards are so fun and fantastic! I love the bright colours and fabulous designs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your projects are just so happy and that strewberry look so good. I want to eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are AMAZING! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love KOTM too! Both your cards are great, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These cards are both darling! Absolutely love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loooove how you colored the half strawberry. It looks very real. I want to eat it. And absolutely love how you use the heart stamp to create such beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love them both! I was wondering what to do with the strawberry, thanks for the inspiration! Barb

    ReplyDelete
  16. these are both adorable.. I love the color you used.. so pretty! Your creations are always so inspiring! hugs

    ReplyDelete