Scrapbook Resume

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Paper Smooches Winners!!

Happy Wednesday everyone!!

I have a couple of winners for you today....
I had my husband pick the numbers so you only have him to blame if your number was not chosen...hehe!!

Stacy B27 June 2012 11:26
Hi Shilo, I've loved seeing all your great projects. My favorite of the two sets is the Pip Squeaks set...my brother is expecting his first baby so there will be many occassions to use these adorable stamps! Thanks for the chance. Stacy B at slbuller at fullchannel dot net.
Green Acres is my fave between the 2 (if I have to choose ;>) ). The animals are adorable and I know someone who would love to receive a set of pig cards!

Congratulations ladies!!!...I am so happy it worked out that you both chose different sets as your favorites!! Yay!! Please contact me with your mailing address soon, so that I can ship out your stamp sets....
Thank you all so much for your sweet comments and for playing along!!
~Shilo
Pin It

1 comment: