Scrapbook Resume

Sunday 14 April 2013

One Sketch...Four Takes

One Sketch...Four Takes.....

This weeks challenge over at Paper Smooches is a sketch challenge:



I haven't played along in awhile so this weekend while I was at a crop I decided to play with some of the always adorable images from Paper Smooches and see what I could come up with. I am a bit of a keener...lol...I ended up with four cards for the one sketch...but I was having so much fun with all these cuties...couldn't help it.

And now some closer pics and more detailed shots of the cards I created for the SPARKS Challenge:














And here are the Paper Smooches Stamp Sets I used to create these fun cards:



Well thanks for stopping by and checking out my cards...
have a fantastic Sunday!
~ Shilo






Pin It

3 comments:

  1. OMG!! AMAZING!! Such GREAT takes on the challenge!! I thought I had a FAVORITE, but I kept goig back and forth so I think I'll just say I LOVE them ALL!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm a bit late leaving a comment--- WOOOOOOOWZA! I cannot believe you made 4 cards! I really struggled with this sketch!! YOU nailed it! LOVE LOVE LOVE each one-- esp. that TV card! FAB JOB! YOU ROCK!

    THANKS for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete