Scrapbook Resume

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Paper Smooches...let's try this again...

I was playing with my Paper Smooches stamps and thought..."hmm...what the heck? why not apply for the guest design team?"
I have been lucky enough to be on the Paper Smooches Guest Design team once before. I adore these sweet little stamps....the most adorable images, ever...really!

Anyways...so these four cards are what I came up with as I was "playing"...

Congratulations



You're Special



Hey There



Hugs




And of course here are the adorable stamps set I used from Paper Smooches:







Well...thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day all!
~Shilo


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely darling! I love Paper Smooches stamps! Sending you happy vibes, so you can be part of their team! Best of luck!!!
    {hugs}
    Indy

    P.S. Just love the giraffe's eyes!! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes on your applying, fabulous cards! TFS

    ReplyDelete